Professionally Lit Renders And Animations in Cinema 4D
Over 70 HDRI maps and tools to quickly turn your models or scenes into perfect HDR renders.
HDRI Studio Rig is a lighting plugin from Greyscalegorilla that simplifies image based lighting in Cinema 4D*.Add perfect Global Illumination lighting and reflections to your scenes with ease with HDRI Studio Pack. Over 70 custom made HDRI studio images and custom HDR rigs were made to light your scenes, animations and products. These HDR Images were captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios so your renders look just like the pros.
*Compatible with Standard and Physical Renderer Only
*NOT Compatible with ProRender in Cinema 4D R19 or R20
- Legit Cinema 4D Plugin – not a script or content browser add-on
- Easy To Use HDRI Interface
- “C4D Shadow catcher” included
- Seamless floor controls for perfect backdrops
- HDRI Browser for quickly changing your HDRI
- Render Setting Presets for quick and easy rendering
- Easy to use Slider interface
- Change scene brightness and reflection brightness separately
- Easily blur your HDRI for better GI effects
- “Rotation preview” for aligning your HDRI to suit your needs
- Works with all GSG HDRI Packs (sold separately)
- Exclusive Fill Light for easily adding light everywhere
- Built in color correction controls
- Background options for perfect alphas and backgrounds
- Background gradient controls
- Studio quality floor reflection built in
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- OVER 70 STUDIO QUALITY HDRIS INCLUDED captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios.
- HDR STUDIO RIG – This is the heart of HDRI Studio Pack. This custom plugin helps you rotate, tweak and place your HDRIs perfectly for your render.
- SEAMLESS FLOOR RIG – Render your objects on a seamless floor with great shadow detail and perfect background.
- CUSTOM RENDER SETTINGS – Custom Render Settings for every type of render including flicker-free animations. Built so you can worry about making your render look great and not about perfecting settings.
- VIDEO TRAINING – Comprehensive Video training for the pack including tutorials on how to use Global Illumination with the new Physical Renderer.
Ships with the “HDRI Browser”
The HDRI Studio Rig features the Greyscalegorilla HDRI Browser, a workflow changing UI that makes choosing the right HDRI just a click away.
Updates: What's New in Version 2.148
You’ve likely experienced times where you would hit render in Cinema 4D, and your scene wouldn’t have any lighting, reflections, background, or even the proper render settings.
Adding HDRI Studio Rig to your scene will let you immediately start making changes. The latest version (2.148) gives you real-time control over HDRI rotation.
Preview HDRIs in the Viewport
The latest update of HDRI Studio Rig now allows you to rotate the HDRI within the scene, and will give you are real-time look in the Viewport without having to render again.
This is a great update for optimizing the plugin, no longer will you have to render after every minor rotation.
HDRI Studio Rig includes Studio Basics HDRIs, that’s over 70 HDRIs ready for you to use. You can also use other HDRIs from the many packs in our store.
Minimum of Cinema 4D R14 and up, including R20.
You also need Global Illumination. How do you know if you have Global Illumination? If you have the Broadcast, Visualization, or Studio versions of C4D, then you are ready to rock! Runs on Mac or PC operating system.
*Please Note: GSG Products do not support ProRender
Please Note: This page is intended for product reviews. If you are having trouble with a product and require customer support, please Contact Us
This rig will speed up your workflow if you use HDMI studios in a lot of renders.
Would you recommend this product to a colleague? Yes
By: Richard Swindell
Date: December 27, 2017
Review: HDRI Studio 1.5 for Cinema 4D
Check out this review from Craig Whitaker, published at Motionworks.com.au. Here's an excerpt: "Overall, I?m very impressed with the new version of HDRI Studio Pack. Nick delivers on his word and provides a tool that?s not only fast, but delivers great results. I can think of two current projects where I can put HDRI Studio Pack through it’s paces. Hopefully Nick will continue to add images to the rig in future updates but in the meantime, I dont foresee running out of the current available options. Check out HDRI Studio Pack".
Would you recommend this product to a colleague? Yes
By: Michele Terpstra
Date: March 05, 2012
MAXON Cinema 4D Rock Goo
This tutorial utilizes many tools that can be helpful in creating a variety of different structures. Part 1 covers techniques for making a single volume mesh in the shape of a cluster of crystals or minerals. Part 2 explains several different ways to cut the geometry into 2 pieces, and create and rig a mesh that has proper goo behaviors. Covered topic are joint rigging, mesh deformer, smoothing deformer, and pose morph tag. Part 3 explains how to light, texture and animate for the final render.More...
Make a Dynamic Metaball Title Sequence in Cinema 4D
Post at Greyscalegorilla. "In this tutorial, we will make a short title sequence in Cinema 4D using metaballs and dynamics. Then, we will light the scene using HDRI Studio Pack. Finally, we will use the new global illumination settings in R15 to render animation without flicker or noise."More...
Create a Valentine’s Day Themed Animation in Cinema 4D & After Effects
Post by Stefan Surmabojov at CGtuts+ : “In this tutorial we are going to create a Valentine’s Day themed animation in Cinema 4D and After Effects.... Use particles and forces in Cinema 4D, as well as MoDynamics and Effectors to put everything together to create our final animation. Finally we’ll add materials, light and render the scene before finishing it up in After Effects with some compositing and post effects."More...